SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
1. No Offerings Needed – Neither The China Foundation nor
2. Regarding “using of religion” – They of the Foundations are not religious, they are Christians. The religious ones are those who crucified Jesus Christ the Son of God and His followers after Him, to this day.
3. Regarding free electric generators – The Foundations have never had anything to do with free electric generators. Many years ago, as an individual, Pastor Charles Spradlin, the Foundations’ president and CEO, worked to help make homeowners aware of the wonderful potentials of free electricity. One article accused Pastor Spradlin of “using religion to sell questionable products” and said that he “hawked a product that would produce limitless ‘free electricity.’’’ In actuality, no person or entity was ever charged a penny or asked to pay a single cent for any unit through Pastor Spradlin’s endeavors, therefore all denigrating terms used suggesting sales of any kind are absolutely false. The media knows this. All his labors have been labors of love, faith, hope, truth, and charity.
4. Life Insurance Program – As with the generators, the Foundations have also never been associated with life insurance programs. Several years ago, however, and again as an individual, Pastor Spradlin learned of a wonderful program in which no one paid any monies up front for their life plan; only after the insured went to meet their Maker would their premiums be deducted out of their life settlement; 10% would go to the charity or church of the insured’s choice; and the balance of benefits would be paid to their heirs. Pastor mentioned this program to only a few people out of love and never asked for or received a penny from it, but instead received nothing but allegations of wrongdoing. He was accused of selling life insurance without a license which he did not do or ever admit to doing. Nevertheless he was lied about, mocked, and continues to receive sardonic attacks over this issue to this day. All of his labors have been labors of love and truth.
5. There also was never any up front charge to anyone for any of these things. Pastor Spradlin never sold or tried to sell any of these things, but only sought to make people publicly aware of the facts at hand to benefit and bless them. His labors have been labors of benevolence, love, faith, hope, truth, and charity.
6. The China Foundation which is many millennia old (long before there were any registrations even thought of) is and always has been a non-registered entity. This fact has always been on the websites. To publish otherwise would appear to be malicious and misleading.
8. “Polish Potatoes” – The China Foundation was not a party to this alleged occurrence.
9. Banking – Bank failures that were reported had nothing whatsoever to do with the Foundations or their directors. The Foundations were asked to bring assets and cash deposits to help the banks which they did and many directors invested their family’s life savings – their children’s inheritance – to help; in spite of this aid, banks failed and every penny was lost for all including the Foundations’ directors, yet once again they were blamed and accused falsely; however, the LORD promises, “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD” (Isaiah 54:17). All their labors have been of love, faith, hope, truth, and charity.
10. Thoughts to media – to any members of the media, bloggers, etc., here is something you might want to consider. As journalists, rather than seeking things salacious and painting the Foundations’ representatives to be conmen, what would it be like to present the details such as those above that clarify, explain, and vindicate innocent people with a genuine and benevolent motive? And, how, one might wonder, can you know this is the truth? You might consider their lifestyles for they lead quiet, peaceable, humble lives, in modest, unpretentious homes – for as many as three decades plus – and they drive automobiles that are commonly ten to 20 years old. At their best, they must be lousy conmen! Were it not so serious, your insults and accusations would be laughable. All they ask, just as the apostle Paul wrote in 2 Corinthians 7:2, is, “Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.”
11. In truth – The Foundations and their directors’ only desire in life, has been to bless others. Robert E. Palm has been accused falsely of so many evil things; if one did not know him personally and see his holy Godly fruit over the decades, and those who have laid down their lives with him to help others, then one would tend to believe all that the media has written about him/them must be true, but it is not true. “The LORD rebuke thee Satan”. That is their “crime” loving, blessing, feeding, and laying down their lives to help others in need and One Who is far greater than them was also accused falsely. They’re not comparing themselves to Jesus except to say that He is their Example and He promised they, too, would suffer persecution. They are truly sorry if some do not understand who they are in Christ. In spite of this, they will continue to live their lives according to Matthew 5:43-6:4, and God can handle the part where “vengeance is mine saith the Lord.”
12. A word to wise journalists – As mentioned above, the truth of these matters has been made available to members of the news media, bloggers, etc., yet those cited above still came against the directors of God’s Foundations by printing defamatory and false accusations. They would have been well-advised to realize what God has stated in His Word about such things. For example, should they offend just one “little one” who believed in what God is doing through these directors, causing even one to draw back from the blessing of the LORD that He wants for them; and/or, they cause even one bank or nation to be offended and fall out of faith and, thus, miss the Foundations’ offer to work together so that just one of their citizens does not get the necessary funding they need to have life and have it more abundantly; and/or just one citizen goes hungry, is not fed, remains homeless, with no job, no hope, becomes destitute, loses their faith, life, or soul; then in any of these terrible scenarios, innocent blood shall be on their hands and they shall be judged righteously for their evil deeds – unless they repent – woe be unto them – saith the LORD. Luke 17:2 “It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and be cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.”
2 Thessalonians 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.  And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:  That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.  But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.
Jeremiah 20:11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.  But, O Lord of hosts, that triest the righteous, and seest the reins and the heart, let me see Thy vengeance on them: for unto Thee have I opened my cause.  Sing unto the Lord, praise ye the Lord: for He hath delivered the soul of the poor from the hand of evildoers.
Visit our website at
Exousia – Authority & Power to do
God’s mighty wonderful works throughout the earth
The China Foundation
Visit our website at